Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weddings

Last weekend, we went back down south to witness Fairoz's solemnization. Being the second last in the family, i'm glad that he finally wanted to settle down with Aida. As for Danial, he enjoyed his trip back to rumah atuk JB sebab dah ada geng boleh main. Ammer really looked up at him. Abang pakai cap senget, si adik pun ikut sama. Fairoz said he likes to chat with Danial sebab he talks like an adult. Hahaha....that's how he talks laa sebab atuk and tokma were his guardian for the past 4 years. Atuk JB and nenek also loves his company for the past 4 days. They even asked him to stay with them. Hahaha.....sunyi laa gamaknyer rumah JB bila si bising nih dah balik KL.

i missed my cousin's wedding too sebab bertembung dengan the one in JB. I heard it was a success sebab 2 sekali naik and they are boys! My uncle (Tok Tam to Amar) decided to have it done together di Dewan Merak Kayangan. Naik pening kepala pun, pening sekali terus. Fuad's other half orang Taman Perling while Khairun's other half came from Wangsa Maju Seksyen 5. Dekat jer ngan my house. Well, selamat dah mereka dan keluarga mereka.

2 weeks dah gone. Masih belum buat apa-apa persediaan for my training next month. Malas nak pikir dulu. Let me enjoy first my holidays ngan my baby boy. Next week plan nak naik KL Tower and Twin Tower Skybridge. My get-together-sessions with other mommies lom buat lagik. I wonder when.......

1 comment:

Miss BumbleBee said...

wah, boleh imagine dia brag dgn ahchu nanti..

'ammar naik klcc..tinggi!!!'