Thursday, March 26, 2009

Emotionally drained out

Being in a current position at the workplace is not easy. Today i have to confront two colleagues. I felt sad for them. I am only human, i really can understand how they feel. Both colleagues have their own problems. I really don't know what to do actually. I am stucked in the middle. I can't say no even though i have the authority to do that. I can't say yes, it's just like digging my own grave. I have the power but my hands are tied. I don't even dare to say it out loud even though i am raging inside with things that i felt like screaming it out loud to the whole world.

On the other hand, the Earth Hour talk went well minus the technical problem. Abinesh laptop could not play the video that he wanted to share with kids. Therefore, i have to do it again this Saturday. My own presentation. Well, will download again from YouTube. He gave lots of glow-in-the- dark wristbands and stickers. Not only the kids wanted them, but my colleagues too! I can only gave it to my colleagues though and also the stickers. Hey, i'm famous in school today.. parading the whole school with my famous Earth Hour tshirt and cool wristband!

It's hard not to feel pity for them..i am only human!

No comments: