Monday, May 11, 2009

Air Asia 1,000,000 free seats!

Yeay, Air Asia ada free seats lagi.

This time we will be visiting Langkawi. Departure date: March 2010..masa cuti sekolah. I asked my Deputy Principle normally school holidays minggu ke berapa, she said around week 10th from January..and voila! i managed to secure 3 return tixs, plus luggage fee plus book a seat fee etc, at the end total up to RM230. Without all that nonsense only RM180. Since definitely kena bawa pakaian and i don't want to sit to far inside, pay jer la sebab according to hubby boleh laa the RM. hehehehe, my friends laughed at me today sebab i am so kiasu when it comes to holidays...yalah, free tikets, rugi kalau tak book...! dah lama nak bawak cik abang kicik ke Langkawi. Dulu masa pi sana, dia dok diam dalam perut.

p/s: tq to my other half sebab without hesitating, he agreed to pay for the tickets. Nak harapkan bini dia, memang laa takder duit manjangggggggggggggg!

No comments: