Sunday, January 18, 2009

How was your weekend?

Mine?
1. Saturday - Pi Times Warehouse Sale di Hartamas Shopping Centre. Good bargainlah! Ada stacks of books RM10 for 3. Managed to grab 4 books. Couldn't find any good chic lit book at the bargain loot. Even hubby managed to grab few items. My boy pun beli vcd for RM3 a piece. It was a hot and sunny day.

2. Sunday - Went to JJ AU for lunch. After my boy headed back to Melaka, me and hubby went to KLCC to watch Yes Man. I won complimentary tixs for that show from RedFM. Gave Ahcu two tixs. She watched earlier than us and commented it was a hillarious! Yes it was indeed minus the ending part. To me, they could have ended it better than that. Extend a bit laa...Jim Carey nampak sangat very obvious sudah dimakan usia. Aren't we all? I realized yesterday pigmentation sudah mula muncul di bahagian leher saya. Ouch! How to get rid of that? (I counted how old i will be this year..and duh..will be 34 tahun ni...my boy baru nak masuk 5 tahun...tuanyaaaa!!!)

p/s: Clock is ticking....have to produce another heir or heiress this year!

2 comments:

Miss BumbleBee said...

make more babies or danial 'ammar will constantly repeat to atok.. 'Cucu atok ONE aja'!!!

Arin said...

nnt sampai bila2 asik ONE je!