Thursday, July 2, 2009

If only i could....

Book tickets and bring hubby and son to this place:


I was blog hopping today. Read an entry about a student in Sydney. Suddenly teringat zaman dulu when i was abroad in Australia. Seronoknya masa tuh! Jauh dari parents and family. Belajar hidup sendiri. Siap telefon mama resipi nak masak asam pedas.

I still remembered those good times i had with friends back in uni. There were good ones and unpleasant ones. I remembered my last night in Wagga Wagga, a guy literally asked me to be his girlfriend. How can i say yes when during that time i was still with someone in Wollongong?
(I wonder mana mamat ni sekarang.)

Ah, itu cerita lama. Takde jodoh jugak dengan budak Wollongong itu. Jodoh saya ketemu ngan si dia melalui pihak ketiga. Itu pun selepas virtually berdating selama 2 minggu di telefon baru decide nak jumpa. Kekonon, baru patah hati malas nak cari yang lain. Itu cerita di lain entry.

Tempat dating, shopping, lepak etc. (zaman menghabiskan duit elaun MARA)

No comments: